½ oz butter
Toppings: salt, hard cheese, green onions, tomatoes, cottage cheese, etc
- Crack whole eggs into bowl and mix with a fork vigorously to blend yolks and whites.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet over low- medium heat. Add butter and gently melt.
- When butter is mostly melted, add blended eggs to pan.
- Run a flexible silicon spatula around the edges of the pan to gently fold eggs. Run the spatula into the center of the pan to gently lift and fold eggs.
- Add toppings if you like.
- Let rest for 5-10 seconds and repeat.
- Continue until you find the correct doneness of eggs- runny, just cooked, or well done!
- Immediately turn eggs onto plate.